Δευτέρα 21 Ιουλίου 2008

Issues. Been there.

You said: "Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn't do for you
Hate me in ways
Yeah ways hard to swallow
Hate me so you can finally see what’s good for you"


And now I'm sayng: "Now I do hate you.
You've played your part so well, that I couldn't do anything else, but hate you.
I hate you more than I could ever imagine, but less than I once loved you."


Silence.


You have nothing to say or do. You're done with it as I'm done with you.


"Taugh call, isn't it?"

You turn your back and go away, leaving me this.......


Someday I will give it back to you, so that you have something to remember. Like I remember.





Ps: special thnks to Blue October for the song "Hate me", its lyrics you borrowed to express your feelings.









With hate and without fear,

Blue Eyed Cat

2 σχόλια:

kikop80 είπε...

Γειά σου τρελό μικρό!
Άσε το μίσος να φύγει και θα γίνεις άλλος άνθρωπος!
Μόνο μη φοβηθεις να τ' αφήσεις να φύγει!

ΥΓ
Υπάρχει και τo shopping!!!
XEXE!!
:)

Από μικρό κι από τρελό είπε...

Αυτό θα με σώσει!!!


σματς!!!